Thank you for considering or agreeing to review together with us. Please take a moment to consult the above guidelines in preparation of your peer review, and feel free to contact us with questions.
Review a case
What questions do we ask?
In short, we will ask you to complete a peer-review form that consists of these fields:
- Does the title appropriately reflect the subject and framing of the case?
- Does the author present the case study clearly? Is the significance of the case clear?
- Does the manuscript adequately describe the wider context needed for drawing lessons from the case study?
- Are the arguments set forth in the manuscript well supported?
- Please comment on the manuscript's potential utility for teaching environmental science, studies, and policy concepts or for professional environmental practice.
- Please comment on the clarity and usefulness of the Teaching Notes and/or Case Study Questions in providing teaching guidance.
- Please declare any relationships that may pose a conflict of interest for you as a reviewer
- Comments to the Editor
- Comments to the Author(s)