Skip Nav Destination
Craig R. Cohen, MD, MPH is professor of obstetrics, gynecology & reproductive sciences at the University of California San Francisco and co-director of the University of California Global Health institute. He lived and worked in Kenya from 1994-2002, and continues to co-direct the Research Care & Treatment Program at the Kenya Medical Research Institute. His research has concentrated on HIV care, treatment and prevention, reproductive health, and sustainable development to advance health. He has devoted his career to training the next generations of global health researchers and practitioners, and leads the GloCal Health Fellowship.
- Andres G. Lescano, Cayetano Heredia University, Peru
- Fernando O. Mardones, Pontifical Catholic University of Chile
- Purnima Menon, International Food Policy Research Institute, India
- Sarah Ssali, Makerere University, Uganda
- Harsha Thirumurthy, University of Pennsylvania, USA